Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's funny how I haven't used this thing in forever...

So I would just like to say that I moved downtown a few weeks ago, and I love it. Unfortunately, since I'm unemployed, my girlfriends parents don't want me to live here, so I may have to leave. Then I'll have to go back to mechanicsville. Woo Fuckin Hoo. I can't find a job in the city, and there's NOTHING in mechanicsville. I grew up there. It's a freakin wasteland. ESPECIALLY since I don't have a car. Man, the world sucks right now. So here I am, blogging for no reason, probably because a 100% Ramen Noodle Diet isn't very good for your brain.


1 comment:

  1. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffff

    ReplyDelete